★SUBMIT your merchandise ideas for your favorite fandoms. You can submit as many as you'd like!
★SHARE your approved submissions with your friends & fans to promote for ratings and comments.
★RATE other designs that you like - support your fellow artists!
★EARN a commission on any designs you sell!
Download the Apparel Submission Kit here
Download the Messenger Bag Flap Submission Kit here
Download the Mousepad Submission Kit here
Download the Art Print Submission Kit here
Download the Wallet Submission Kit here
Download the Backpack Flap Submission Kit here
Download the Pillow Case Submission Kit here
To see our full set of Community FAQs and PRINT READY TEMPLATES, >>please click here<<
Name of Design
Email (will NOT be displayed): [email protected]
Official Rules for the “Hatsune Miku Fan Forge”
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase will not Increase Your Chances of Being Chosen to be Merchandised.
1. Eligibility: For Fans by Fans’s “Steven Universe” Fan Forge (the “Fan Forge”) is open internationally to citizens who have reached the age majority at the time of entry in the location in which they reside. Employees of For Fans by Fans or other companies associated with the Fan Forge, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter. The Fan Forge is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Fan Forge is Void IN PUERTO RICO, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW
2. Sponsor and Administrator: The Promotion is sponsored by MF, Inc., 360 East 2nd Street, Los Angeles, California, 90012 (“For Fans By Fans”). The Promotion is administered by MF, Inc. (“Administrator”).
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering the Promotion, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, (a) these Official Rules and (b) For Fans By Fans’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Submission/Rating Period: The Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Eastern Time on 11/10/2016 and will be open for submission/rating until further notice (the “Submission/Rating Period”). For Fans By Fans’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Submission Period. All eligible Entries will be displayed on For Fans By Fans’s website, and anyone with a registered account on For Fans By Fans’s website will be able to submit one (1) rating per entered Design. In the event For Fans By Fans, in its sole and absolute discretion, believes that any website users are registering multiple accounts and/or using multiple email addresses for the purpose of submitting additional ratings, For Fans By Fans has the right to discount such ratings.
5. How to Enter: Applicants may enter the Promotion by submitting an original design created by the applicant to For Fans By Fans including but not limited to the adult and teen targeted product categories of t-shirts, mouse pads, art prints, and the following categories to be approved separately on case by case; accessories, housewares, apparel items, home and office accessories, bags and wallets. Each design must be original, creative and with artistic merit, and designed to showcase the theme of Hatsune Miku (the “Design”). Each Design submitted to For Fans By Fans, subject to the Official Rules, shall be considered an “Entry”. Each applicant may submit an unlimited amount of Designs.
(b) Applicants must upload their Entry through the Site and follow the online directions to submit an Entry. Entries must be in a .JPEG; .GIF or .PNG formats. Once an Entry is uploaded through the Site, it cannot be further modified or changed by the entrant.
(c) All chosen applicants will be awarded commission for every unit sold on For Fans By Fans.com, pop-up convention stores, and wholesale through other retailers.
(d) *Please note, commission and/or freelance rates may vary depending on product category, which rates are determined in For Fans By Fans’s sole and absolute discretion. For full breakdown of rates, please visit the Site for additional information.
6. Content Requirements: Your Entry must not: (a) violate any third party rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights, or rights of privacy and publicity; (b) contain defamatory statements; (c) include threats to any person, place, business, or group; (d) be obscene or indecent; (e) depict any risky behavior, as determined by For Fans By Fans in its sole and absolute discretion; or (f) contain any third party trademarks or logos; or (g) be created or submitted by an individual or entity under a contractual, employment or other obligation to any other individual or entity to provide the types of materials solicited hereunder as a part of an exclusive obligation, first right of refusal, or other similar restriction.
7. Applicant’s Representations and Warranties: By submitting an Entry, you represent and warrant that: (a) the Entry is an original work created solely by you; (b) you control all rights to the Entry, including the right to assign the Entry to For Fans By Fans and its assignees; (c) you consent to For Fans By Fans’s use of your Entry and Design in the manner set forth in these Official Rules; (d) no part of the Design has been previously published; (e) no rights in the Entry or Design have been previously granted to any person, firm, corporation or other entity or otherwise exercised or made use of or encumbered in any way; (f) to the extent the Entry depicts any individual, you are the individual pictured in the submission, or, alternatively, that you have obtained written permission from each person appearing in the Entry to grant the rights to For Fans By Fans described in the “For Fans By Fans’s Rights to Entries” section below, and can make written copies of such permissions available to For Fans By Fans upon request; and (g) the Entry complies with all requirements of these Official Rules.
8. For Fans By Fans’s Rights to Entries: By participating, you or your parent or legal guardian if you are a minor in your state of residence: (a) assign to For Fans By Fans and its assignees all right, title and interest in and to the Entry and the Design that is incorporated into the Entry, including For Fans By Fans’s right to modify, amend or otherwise change the Entry, and you agree to execute any documents necessary to effect assignment of the Entry to For Fans By Fans, all throughout the universe for any purpose, without limitation, and without additional review, compensation, or approval from you or any other party; (b) forever waive any rights of copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, and any other legal or moral rights that may preclude For Fans By Fans’s use of your Entry, or require any further permission for For Fans By Fans to use the Entry; and (c) agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against For Fans By Fans on the grounds that any use of the Entry, or any derivative works, infringes any of your rights as creator of the Entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
9. LICENSOR PROPERTY: By entering this Promotion, each applicant acknowledges and agrees that CRYPTON FUTURE MEDIA, INC. is granting applicant, during the Submission Period only, a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use names, trademarks, copyrights, logos, characters and images from Hatsune Miku (“Hatsune Miku Assets”) solely in connection with applicant’s creation of a Design(s) in this Promotion; that applicant shall have no right, title or interest in or to any of CRYPTON FUTURE MEDIA, INC.’s intellectual property, including without limitation, such Hatsune Miku Assets (“CRYPTON FUTURE MEDIA, INC. Intellectual Property”); and that any use of the CRYPTON FUTURE MEDIA, INC. Intellectual Property other than as expressly authorized by these Official Rules will constitute a violation of these Official Rules and may constitute copyright or trademark infringement, or other violations of CRYPTON FUTURE MEDIA, INC.’s legal rights.
10. Merchandising Selections: For Fans By Fans shall choose to merchandise Designs according to a specific timeline stated or dependent on popularity of votes by other users on the site.
(a)The “Approval Period” of the Promotion will begin at the time an applicant receives an email asking for hi-resolution art along with tax documents, a signed NDA, and other required information. During this Approval Period, For Fans By Fans and its partners shall review the eligible Entries to determine the merit of the design chosen and the potential for merchandising. For Fans By Fans and its partners may take into account the outcome of the Rating Period, the creativity, originality and the artistic merit of the Entries. All decisions regarding the potential merchandised Designs shall be in For Fans By Fans and Crypton Future Media, INC.’s sole and absolute discretion.
(b) Within a reasonable time after the conclusion of the Approval Period, For Fans By Fans may post the potential winners and/or winners on For Fans By Fans’s website, www.forfansbyfans.com.
In order to be eligible to receive commission, the potential merchandised Designs must be provided to For Fans By Fans with all necessary information, including but not limited to tax identification information necessary for For Fans By Fans to issue a 1099, W9, or W8BEN along with a signed NDA. A winner can choose to be paid out for their Design instead of receiving commission and will need to sign a Work For Hire agreement. A standard one-time freelance fee will be paid out to user and CRYPTON FUTURE MEDIA, INC. will then own the Design outright. For Fans By Fans may also offer prizes depending on selection process and should only be considered as payment if a winner decides not to receive commission. For Fans By Fans is not responsible for damaged prizes.
11. Notification and Requirements of Potential Merchandised Designs: For Fans By Fans will attempt to notify winners of potential merchandised Designs up to two (2) weeks before announcing to public and making Designs available for sale. If winner does not respond within five (5) business days after the notice is sent, For Fans By Fans may consider them an inactive winner and Design will be taken out of Fan Forge and not be considered for merchandising. Except where prohibited, a winner shall be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability/publicity release, and a release in which he/she irrevocably assigns and transfers to CRYPTON FUTURE MEDIA, INC. any and all rights, title, and interest in Entry and Design, including, without limitation, all copyrights and trademark rights, and waives all moral rights in the Entry and Design. If a chosen winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be required to sign the documents on his/her behalf. If a chosen winner fails to sign and return these documents within the required time period, winner will be considered inactive and potential merchandised Design will be removed from Fan Forge.
12. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, For Fans By Fans may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award merchandising to designs based on the time stamp submitted posts at the time of the impairment. For Fans By Fans reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the submission process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, For Fans By Fans reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by For Fans By Fans to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to For Fans By Fans by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by For Fans By Fans. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Promotion is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of For Fans By Fans that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, For Fans By Fans reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion. In such event, no prizes will be awarded.
13. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless For Fans By Fans, MF, Inc., and Licensor, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
15. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of For Fans By Fans in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY, LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE
HATSUNE MIKU FAN FORGE
I, [print name], hereby state:
We are sorry but to proceed with your submission, please tell us your email address.
For latest news & exclusive promos please join our newsletter!