To celebrate the launch of MLP: Friendship Is Magic Season Two, WeLoveFine and Hasbro has joined again for second fan design contest with increased grand prize(up to $3000 in cash), and your guest judges, Equestria Daily's Sethisto and Bronyville's AC and Chef, picking their favorites, too! We hope to see some exciting new designs from all of you who participated the first time, as well as anyone who is new to MLP and wants to join in the fun - please, spread the word far and wide! Submission starts on September 22nd, and the voting will take place next month. We're looking to announce a winner right around the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, so let's get this pony party started!
About our Guest Judges:
Sethisto has been the admin and founder of the enormously popular Equestria Daily since January of 2011. He spends pretty much every hour of every day absorbed in all things My Little Pony, from hosting community events to digging through mountains of email. Equestria Daily is pretty much his life, and he enjoys every second of it.
AppleCider and Chef are the co-hosts of the Bronyville podcast, dedicated to all things MLP and coming straight to your computer and MP3 player once a week! In just 20 episodes, their show has become a staple in the Pony fandom community; download their show on iTunes, or at bronyshow.com.
DOs & DON'Ts
1. Don't: Use the Steven Universe Logo or Cartoon Network's Logo. When creating your design imagine its part of the Steven Universe world.
2. Do: Use logos that can be found within the show!
3. Don't: Submit similar versions of the same design. Sometimes people submit the same design, but with small changes. This will only divide your votes and hurt your chances of winning.
4. Do: Make something original. Research to make sure your idea isn't already out there.
5. Don't use any copyrighted or inappropriate materials.
6. Don't: Submit images or pictures from the show. Please create your own art! Please DO NOT CREATE your own characters for the show. Only Characters from within the show are allowed.
FAQ - To see our full set of Contest FAQ, please click here.
Q: How many designs can I submit?
A: You may submit up to 5 entries per person
Q: What file format do you accept?
A: All entries must be in one of the following file formats: GIF/PNG/JPG
Q: Is it ok for me to promote my designs to people I know to come and help rate my designs?
A: We encourage every artist submitting to the contest to promote themselves and their designs to friends, family and followers. Through our experience we have found that more ratings help determine what the fans really want as your winners! So please promote yourselves!
Q: It’s been more than 2 business days and I don't see my design on the site. What’s going on with my design?
A: We review every submission we get before they are made live for viewing and rating. We sometimes reject designs for obvious reasons. If you’ve done any of the following don’t even bother asking why your design was rejected.
- Your design has inappropriate materials.
- Your design uses other copy righted material. This means you are using other people’s intellectual property in your design you do not have the right to. NO MASH UPS!!!
- It’s not a design. A direct photograph or a scribble you just drew on a piece of paper is not considered a shirt design.
Q: I see people cheating. What should I do?
A: Please email [email protected] detailing what you are suspecting. More details you can give the better we can make our decision.
Q: I don't know how the rating system works or I accidentally rated it wrong, can you change it?
A: 1 is least favorite, 5 is THIS IS SO AWESOME, I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!!!! Once a vote has been made, we cannot make any changes.