About The Contest:
Niantic Project researchers discovered a mysterious energy, referred to as Exotic Matter or XM, emitted into our world through Portals at sites of historical and cultural significance. The origin and purpose of XM is unknown, but some believe it can enhance intelligence and inspire creativity. Install Ingress on your mobile device to identify nearby Portals and pockets of XM, then enter WeLoveFine's Ingress Design Contest with judging and prizes from Niantic Labs. Win up to $1,500 and Agent Readiness Kits with additional Faction gear. #INGRESSWEAR
About The Judges:
NAME: Brian Rose
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
INTERESTS: Photography; Animation; Caesar ciphers
COMMENTS: Moustache aficionado
NAME: Anne Beuttenmüller
LOCATION: Hamburg, Germany
INTERESTS: Psychology; Contemporary Art
COMMENTS: Chases and investigates XM Anomalies across Europe
NAME: Joe Philley
INTERESTS: Cartography; Flying; Bacon
COMMENTS: Currently piloting the NL-1331 XM Collection Vehicle across the US to rendezvous with the Elite V in San Francisco, CA
DOs & DON'Ts
1. Don't: Submit similar versions of the same design. Sometimes people submit the same design, but with small changes. This will only divide your votes and hurt your chances of winning.
2. Do: Make something original. Research to make sure your idea isn't already out there.
3. Don't: Use any copyrighted, 3rd party or inappropriate materials. This contest is to submit art designs to be officially licensed. If it is too obscene or mixes 3rd party, or copyrighted materials, it will NOT be approved.
FAQ - To see our full set of Contest FAQ, please click here.
Q: How many designs can I submit?
A: You may submit up to 5 entries per person
Q: What file format do you accept?
A: All entries must be in one of the following file formats: GIF/PNG/JPG
Q: Is it ok for me to promote my designs to people I know to come and help rate my designs?
A: We encourage every artist submitting to the contest to promote themselves and their designs to friends, family and followers. Through our experience we have found that more ratings help determine what the fans really want as your winners! So please promote yourselves!
Q: It’s been more than 2 business days and I don't see my design on the site. What’s going on with my design?
A: We review every submission we get before they are made live for viewing and rating. We sometimes reject designs for obvious reasons. If you’ve done any of the following don’t even bother asking why your design was rejected.
- Your design has inappropriate materials.
- Your design uses other copy righted material. This means you are using other people’s intellectual property in your design you do not have the right to. NO MASH UPS!!!
- It’s not a design. A direct photograph or a scribble you just drew on a piece of paper is not considered a shirt design.
Q: I see people cheating. What should I do?
A: Please email [email protected] detailing what you are suspecting. More details you can give the better we can make our decision.