ABOUT THE CONTEST
You find yourself in a quandry. Your love of Homestuck and artistic abilities have provided you with endless amounts of fanart, but as of yet, no way to earn boondollars on said artwork. Enter WeLoveFine, in conjunction with Andrew Hussie, What Pumpkin? and Hot Topic. Now all your brilliant ideas for Homestuck can become real things! Enter and you can win up to $2500 for the Grand Prize!
ANDREW HUSSIE: Creator of Homestuck.
WHAT PUMPKIN: A serious and legit place for Homestuck goods. There is no pumpkin, but there are great finery and items to be found.
HOT TOPIC: A cool music-inspired, underground cartoons, cult movie, comic book scenes, and other pop icon accessory and apparel store for both guys and girls.
We are always overwhelmed by the number of design submissions we get from fans all over the world so we would like to reward our fans for your dedication and love.
DOs & DON'Ts
1. Don't: Submit similar versions of the same design. Sometimes people submit the same design, but with small changes. This will only divide your votes and hurt your chances of winning.
2. Do: Make something original. Research to make sure your idea isn't already out there.
3. Don't: use any copyrighted or inappropriate materials.
4. Do: Read through the rules and regulations PRIOR to making your design. We wouldn't want you to spend hours (or days!) making your beautiful design only to find out that it goes against the rules.
5. Don't: Take screencaptures of what you've seen online and send those in as your entry. Be creative when making your original design.
FAQ - Full set of Rules > CLICK HERE
Q: The submission kit is not downloading. I need help!
A: The submission kit might be just taking a bit to download. The files in there are .PSD and a .PDF file. In order to view the submission kit, you must have programs able to open / view these files. If you're still having troubles downloading it, please click here for a direct link to download!
Q: How many designs can I submit?
A: You may submit up to 5 entries per person
Q: What file format do you accept?
A: All entries must be in one of the following file formats: GIF/PNG/JPG
Q: Is it ok for me to promote my designs to people I know to come and help rate my designs?
A: We encourage every artist submitting to the contest to promote themselves and their designs to friends, family and followers. Through our experience we have found that more ratings help determine what the fans really want as your winners! So please promote yourselves!
Q: It’s been more than 2 business days and I don't see my design on the site. What’s going on with my design?
A: We review every submission we get before they are made live for viewing and rating. We sometimes reject designs for obvious reasons. If you’ve done any of the following don’t even bother asking why your design was rejected.
- Your design has inappropriate materials.
- Your design uses other copy righted material. This means you are using other people’s intellectual property in your design you do not have the right to. NO MASH UPS!!!
- It’s not a design. A direct photograph or a scribble you just drew on a piece of paper is not considered a shirt design.
Q: I see people cheating. What should I do?
A: Please email [email protected] detailing what you are suspecting. More details you can give the better we can make our decision.
Q: I don't see my entry, but I got an approval. Help!
A: Please email [email protected] with the Name of the Contest you're referring to / Design Name / Email and Name it was submitted under. Doing this GREATLY helps as we have multiple contests going on at the same time.