About The Contest
About The Contest:
You’ve been a goat in Goat Simulator, you’ve created chaos and destruction in the worlds most advanced nex-gen goat simulation available. Now it’s time to create the next big thing in Goat Gear… Tee-Shirts. WeLoveFine is proud to present the Goat Simulator Design Contest. It's easy to enter. Just use your brain to design a shirt, then with your computer, mouse and keyboard, enter your design through our simulated website experience. Show us your most epic Goat Simulator design and you could win $800 cash and take the Goat-Fashion world by storm.
Design. Enter. Win!
About the Judges:
Coffee Stain Studios: Making games requires passion, and we love making games. Coffee Stain Studios is the result of a lot of crazy ideas and passion. We are not the regular game developer, and we will not follow the regular path of one. Our goal is to have a lot of fun, while making great products. (LINK)
Lindsay "Leeleethebunny" Aries: She's has been cosplaying for 12 years primarily from video games and comic books. She works as a Promotional Model for various video game companies, making and wearing costumes to PAX East, PAX Prime and E3. She is most known for streaming MOBAs on Twitch.tv maining support and shoutcasting Strife. She strives to constantly push for the importance of equality in gaming. (LINK)
GameSkinny: GameSkinny is a publishing platform we built from the ground up for intelligent folks like you to have your opinion heard, shared, discovered and discussed. (LINK)
How To Enter
DOs & DON'Ts
1. Do: Make something original. Research to make sure your idea isn't already out there.
2. Do: Make stylized art! Get inspiration from Goat Simulator!
3. Do: Use logos or icons that can be found in game.
4. Do: Have fun and be creative!
5. Don't: Submit similar versions of the same design. Sometimes people submit the same design, but with small changes. This will only divide your votes and hurt your chances of winning rather than help it.
6. Don't: Use any copyrighted, 3rd party or inappropriate materials. This contest is to submit art designs to be officially licensed. If it is too obscene or mixes 3rd party, or copyrighted materials, it will NOT be approved.
7. Don't: Use any original artwork from Goat Simulator as a part of your design, the design should be your own.
FAQ - To see our full set of Contest FAQ, please click here.
Q: How many designs can I submit?
A: You may submit up to 5 entries per person
Q: What file format do you accept?
A: All entries must be in one of the following file formats: GIF/PNG/JPG
Q: If I am a finalist, how large does my high-res art need to be?
A: We reccomend that your file is done 15in by 19in at 300 dpi or as close to it as your art program can handle. If your artwork is too small, it won't work on a tee-shirt and it can hurt your chances of winning.
Q: Is it ok for me to promote my designs to people I know to come and help rate my designs?
A: We encourage every artist submitting to the contest to promote themselves and their designs to friends, family and followers. Through our experience we have found that more ratings help determine what the fans really want as your winners! So please promote yourselves!
Q: It’s been more than 2 business days and I don't see my design on the site. What’s going on with my design?
A: We review every submission we get before they are made live for viewing and rating. We sometimes reject designs for obvious reasons. If you’ve done any of the following don’t even bother asking why your design was rejected.
- Your design has inappropriate materials.
- Your design uses other copy righted material. This means you are using other people’s intellectual property in your design you do not have the right to. NO MASH UPS!!!
- It’s not a design. A direct photograph or a scribble you just drew on a piece of paper is not considered a shirt design.
Q: I see people cheating. What should I do?
A: Please email [email protected] detailing what you are suspecting. More details you can give the better we can make our decision.